Innovative and high energy QA Engineer for testing a cloud based multi-tier product.
- Extensive testing experience with Web Based Application.
- Analyzing the Requirements
- Participate in preparing Test Plans
- Prepare Test Scenarios
- Prepare Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
- Compile Test Data for the test cases
- Setup Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Analyze the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Provide mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in testing multi-tier applications and test automation.
- IMP – Should be quick learner – will need to pick up project domain knowledge which is purely technical
- IMP – Should be independent/self driven and be able to get things done.
- Should either have the following skills OR be smart enough to learn them quickly with guidance from team lead.
- Linux – should be comfortable working on Linux platforms using command line (NOT UI)
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
- AWS – Cloud practitioner course should be done
- AWS – Some common services – understanding of what each service is about
- AWS – some amount of hands on for certain services
- Deployment in Amazon.
- Security testing experience.
- Experience in CI tools like maven, Jenkins.
- Exposure to BDD/ATDD & tools like Jbehave, Cucumber.
- Knowledge of different types of automation frameworks.
- Performance and load testing experience.
- Experience in Mobile testing.