As an Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing automated test scripts and frameworks to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of software testing processes. You will work closely with the QA team and development teams to automate test cases, execute test suites, and ensure the delivery of high-quality software products.
In this role you will:
● Define tests cases
● Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks.
● Identify test scenarios and implement automated tests to verify functional and
● Execute automated test scripts and monitor test runs to ensure accurate and reliable
● Maintain and update existing automated test suites to accommodate changes in
software functionality and requirements.
● Fluent English speaker
● Strong critical thinking and problem – solving skills.
● Ability to estimate work and plan accordingly.
● Experience working remotely or ability to work autonomously and with a team.
● Experience working in an Agile environment.
● Strong communication, both verbal and written.
● Create clear and concise test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test
● Maintain detailed records of test procedures, methodologies, and outcomes.
● Experience with automation frameworks and development tools.
● Strong command of Git flow
● Experience with Jira and other project management tools
● Experience with Test management tools such as Zephyr, Xray or others.
● Experience with WebdriverIO and Cucumber frameworks or similar.
● Performance testing experience.