We are searching for an innovative technical lead. As the technical lead, you will oversee technical teams, provide hands-on assistance, analyze briefs, provide progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules.
You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Providing hands-on assistance to team members with architecture, design and code reviews.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Motivating your teams and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- 6-10 yrs experience as a software engineer and at least 1 year experience in a lead role.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge of Java Design Patterns.
- Exposure and knowledge of multi-tier architecture involving a message bus.
- Exposure to Web services, REST, JSON and XML processing and transformation.
- Exposure to MySQL Queries and table design.
- Experience developing applications with Agile methodologies.
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills and understanding of MVC.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.